This detail has been designed to remove light surface swirling, marring and defects which have been inflicted during washing and drying using a single stage machine polishing process. This level of detail is designed as a further extension of our protection details.
- Vehicle thoroughly pre-washed, degreased and tar deposits removed using a combination of our own formula wax-safe pre-wash, citrus degreasers and tar removers, followed by a wash with a pH neutral shampoo and soft natural lambswool mitts.
- Wheels, arches, engine bay and shuts thoroughly cleaned with non-acidic, quality products.
- Vehicle surfaces and wheels decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tar, tree sap and brake dust deposits.
- Vehicle dried carefully using a combination of extremely soft, plush towels, drying lubricant and warm air.
- The bodywork is then carefully machine polished with a light abrasive polishing compound to remove minor defects and optimise surface gloss in preparation for a wax or sealant
- A ceramic coating is then applied to the bodywork, which will further enhance the appearance of the paintwork and can offer between one and nine years’ protection (depending on coating chosen).
- A protective coating is applied to the face of the wheels.
- Tyres are cleaned to remove traces of previous dressing, then a non-sling dressing is applied.
- Any unpainted plastics are dressed.
- Exhaust tips are polished with a quality protective metal polish.
- Glass is thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
- Interior surfaces are wiped down and dressed with a non-silicon dressing.
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned.
- Interior vacuumed and left clean and fresh.
- Exterior receives a final inspection and wipe down with a protective spray sealant, to enhance gloss and water hydrophobicity (beading).
This is merely a guide and any specific requirements can be accommodated to create a bespoke detail package.
from £649.00 +VAT
Please note that the price is a guide only as each vehicle is different in terms of size, make, model and condition and therefore some will require more time than others.
All bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit to reserve specific dates, these dates can be moved subject to a minimum of 48 hours notice.