This detail has been designed to remove light surface swirling, marring and defects which have been inflicted during washing and drying by including a single stage machine polishing process. This level of detail is designed as a futher extension of our protection details.
- Vehicle thoroughly pre-washed, degreased and tar deposits removed using a combination of our own formula wax-safe pre-wash, citrus degreasers and tar removers followed by a wash with a pH neutral shampoo and soft natural lambswool mitts
- Wheels, arches and shuts thoroughly cleaned with non-acidic, quality products
- Vehicle surfaces and wheels chemically decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tar, tree sap and brake dust deposits.
- Vehicle dried carefully using a combination of extremely soft, plush towels, drying lubricant and warm air
- The bodywork is then carefully machine polished with light abrasive polishing compound to remove minor defects and optimise surface gloss in preparation for a wax or sealant
- A high quality sealant or wax is then applied to the bodywork, this will offer upto six months protection and further enhance the appearance of the paintwork
- A protective wheel sealant is applied
- Tyres are precleaned to remove traces of previous dressing, then dressing is applied
- Any unpainted plastics are dressed
- Exhaust tips are polished with a quality protective metal polish
- Glass is thoroughly cleaned inside and out
- Interior surfaces are wiped down and dressed with a non-silicon dressing
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned
- Interior vacuumed and left clean and fresh
- Exterior receives a final inspection and wipedown with a protective spray sealant
Price: from £495.00* – Two Day Booking
*Please note that the price is a guide only, each vehicle is different in terms of size, make, model and condition, some will require more time than others.