This detail has been designed to make the most of your new car’s paintwork which, despite being new, could surprise you with how much it will/can improve. Also, by protecting all of your new vehicle’s surfaces, it will be much easier to maintain and will keep that “just left the showroom” look for longer.
- Vehicle thoroughly pre-washed, degreased and tar deposits removed using a combination of our own formula wax-safe pre-wash, citrus degreasers and tar removers, followed by a wash with a pH neutral shampoo and soft natural lambswool mitts.
- Wheels, arches, engine bay and shuts thoroughly cleaned with non-acidic, quality products.
- Vehicle surfaces and wheels decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tar, tree sap and brake dust deposits.
- Vehicle dried carefully using a combination of extremely soft, plush towels, drying lubricant and warm air.
- Thorough inspection of the vehicle to ensure the dealership’s own inspection was up to par and any issues brought to the customer’s attention.
- The paintwork is then machine polished with light to medium compounds, and any more significant marks addressed with more intense polishing, to achieve the most flawless finish possible.
- A ceramic coating is then applied for maximum durability. The exact product used can be discussed when being given a custom quote for your vehicle.
- Wheels are removed and cleaned, followed by application of a ceramic coating all over, giving up to 2 years protection (depending on coating chosen).
- Tyres are cleaned to remove traces of previous dressing, then a non-sling dressing is applied.
- Any unpainted plastics are dressed.
- Exhaust tips are polished with a quality protective metal polish.
- Glass is thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
- Interior surfaces are wiped down and dressed with a non-silicon dressing.
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned.
- Interior vacuumed and left clean and fresh.
- Protective coatings can be applied to glass and interior fabrics/leather, all at additional cost.
- Exterior receives a final inspection and wipe down with a protective spray sealant.
This is merely a guide and any specific requirements can be accommodated to create a bespoke detail package.
from £849 +VAT
Please note that the price is a guide only as each vehicle is different in terms of size, make, model and condition and therefore some will require more time than others.
All bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit to reserve specific dates, these dates can be moved subject to a minimum of 48 hours notice.