We recommend this level of detail at least twice a year to keep your vehicle well maintained and protected from the elements.
- Vehicle thoroughly pre-washed, degreased and tar deposits removed using a combination of our own formula wax-safe pre-wash, citrus degreasers and tar removers followed by a wash with a pH neutral shampoo and soft natural lambswool mitts
- Wheels, arches and shuts thoroughly cleaned with non-acidic, quality products
- Vehicle surfaces and wheels chemically decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tar, tree sap and brake dust deposits.
- Vehicle dried carefully using a combination of extremely soft, plush towels, drying lubricant and warm air
- A prewax cleanser and glaze is then applied by machine to prepare the surface for the sealant or wax, this will enchance the paintwork and increased durability for the final stage protection
- A high quality sealant or wax is then applied to the bodywork, this will offer upto six months protection and further enhance the appearance of the paintwork
- A protective wheel sealant is applied
- Tyres are precleaned to remove traces of previous dressing, then dressing is applied
- Any unpainted plastics are dressed
- Exhaust tips are polished with a quality protective metal polish
- Glass is thoroughly cleaned inside and out
- Interior surfaces are wiped down and dressed with a non-silicon dressing
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned
- Interior vacuumed and left clean and fresh
- Exterior receives a final inspection and wipedown with a protective spray sealant
Engine Bay Detail can be added to this service for an additional £65.00
A Long Life Glass Sealant offering upto 12 months protection can be added to this service for an additional £35.00 (windscreen) or £60.00 (all glass)
Price: from £299.00* – (One Day Booking)
*Please note that the price is a guide only, each vehicle is different in terms of size, make, model and condition, some will require more time than others.