Why should you consider Paint Protection Film for your car?
- Prevention of Stone Chips and scuffs
- Modern water based paint are less resilient to chips than older solvent based paint
- Deterioration of roads causing more loose media on the surface
Rising paintwork repair costs
- Although there is an initial outlay, the film will pay for itself with the lack of repair costs and the increased residual value when it comes to trading in or selling.
Why choose Elite Car Care for your Paint Protection Film?
- The highest quality film used
- Gloss or frosted film available
- The clearest paint protection film on the market
- The patented acrylic adhesive will withstand lubricants, oils, UV rays
- Our film contains an anti-corrosion polymer which inhibits rust and mold growth
- Flawless installation
- Pre-designed patterns, nobody will take a knife to your paintwork
- Years of experience behind the installation
- Being detailers, we understand your vehicle and the paintwork, therefore we can advise on any preparation work (if necessary) prior to the installation of the film
- We can combine a paint correction detail with a paint protection installation and save you time and money
- 5 years warranty on the film and installation work
- Customers come to us when quality matters, this is an investment into your vehicle so make sure you choose the best
- We’re in the fortunate position to supply the worlds best aftercare products on the market to maintain your investment
- Friendly service