Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer 400ml
Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer 400ml Cleans and Waterproofs Car Mats and Carpets
Discoloured, matted-down, dirty carpets make your car look old, and while there isn’t much you can do for worn out carpets, you can make dirty carpets look almost as good as new with Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer.
Cleaning and proofing your car’s carpets can do a lot to improve the overall look of the interior of your car, and Renovo’s new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and waterproofs, it also protects with advanced anti-bacterial guard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor too.
Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer is very simple to apply and infuses your car with that ‘new car’ scent!
- Makes your carpets look like new for a fraction of the cost!
- Prolongs the life of your carpets and mats
- Contains and anti-bacterial guard
- Effective against super-bugs
- New Car Scented
- Simple to use
- For Black Carpets we would recommend Renovo Carpet Black Reviver
Instructions for use:
Please note: Do not dilute or mix Carpet Ultra Proofer with any other product! This would seriously impair the product performance and may damage your carpets. Test on an inconspicuous area first! Coverage will depend on age and condition of substrate.
- Ensure that the carpet is dry and thoroughly cleaned and free of dust and dirt. Start your vacuuming job by pulling out the floor mats. Shake out the mats to remove any loose dirt. Use an upholstery attachment or the bare hose end to vigorously vacuum the mats. The more you’re able to agitate the carpet, the cleaner you’ll get it. Ensure that the carpet is thoroughly cleaned by vacuuming, using the palm of your free hand to beat the carpet just in front of your vacuum hose or tool. As you beat the carpet, dirt that is lodged deep into the carpet will come loose for vacuuming.
- Shake the container and unlock the nozzle.
- Apply Carpet Ultra Proofer in even sweeping motions at a distance of 10cm/4″ until all the carpet has been evenly covered. N.B. Work on each footwell individually. Do not apply in direct sunlight as this will cause the Carpet Ultra Proofer to dry out too quickly.
- As each area is treated/covered with Carpet Ultra Proofer it is then important to use a soft lint free/microfibre cloth to rub the Carpet Ultra Proofer into the fibres of the carpet. In case of allergic reaction it is advisable to wear protective gloves during this process!
- Allow the carpets to dry for approximately an hour.
400ml spray bottle