Collinite Fleetwax Marine Fibreglass Cleaner Wax 870
Collinite Fleetwax Marine Fibreglass Cleaner Wax 870 is an all in one cleaner-wax for mild oxidation leaves a high gloss, protective shine
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single step formula removes film, light oxidation/discoloration and stains from fibreglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray and more.
Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
- Removes mild oxidation and staining
- Removes black streaks
- Removes tough stains that a wash won’t touch
- Hand or machine application
- Clear coat safe
- For use on contaminant-free gelcoat and fibreglass
- Provides 2-3 months protection
- Can be used before last step waxes
- More of the Collinite range available HERE!
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
473ml / 16oz (1 pint US) bottle
WE ARE A UK DISTRIBUTOR FOR THIS PRODUCT, WHOLESALE ENQUIRIES WELCOME!