CarPro ClearCut 250ml – Fast Cut Compound
For the past few years CarPro has been working towards creating a fast and heavy cutting compound, vastly more aggressive than any compound CarPro has produced before! The result is…. CarPro ClearCut Fast Cut Compound 250ml. CarPro ClearCut is the compound you reach for BEFORE your finishing polish, such as Reflect! CarPro ClearCut was developed to QUICKLY remove defects whilst allowing you to easily view your work through the polish. Within 1-2 passes you can begin to watch the defects literally disappear before your eyes as the compound begins to become transparent. This allows you to continue cutting as needed OR stop as soon as the defects are removed and you find yourself ready for finishing polish. In some cases and with the correct combinations this incredible next-gen compound may also be used as a 1 step product!
CarPro ClearCut Fast Cut Compound 250ml is an extremely fast acting liquid abrasive built from the ground up for efficiency, performance, and speed! Unlike other popular compounds on the market ClearCut doesn’t fool you by swelling the paint or hiding water spots and scratches just to see them re-surface later! With NO fillers ClearCut wipes off fully and a simple Eraser wipe down EASILY removes any lubricants.
Unlike compounds of the past, CarPro ClearCut has its own method of application for optimal results… reversing the traditional “heavy to light” method, we start with lighter pressure and finish heavy! Additionally I find myself using a bit more compound with ClearCut than I do with traditional compounds. Say goodbye to hours of wasted time and hello to efficiency and less labour costs!
Features of CarPro ClearCut Fast Cut Compound 250ml :
- Very fast working time without filling surface pores.
- Good for any type of car paint, soft to ceramic clearcoats.
- Cutting from 1000~2000 to final finish surface.
- Save working time up to 40%!
- No fillers, no holograms, no powder dusting, no organic silicones left behind on paint
- Economic- money saving, different polishes and pads for same application.
- A versatile polish – good for DA machine or rotary polisher.
- Body shop safe- no silicones/wax/polymers/Teflon used in Fixer (they only hide scratches).
- Very low consumption use per each car polish.
- Best polish to use before Cquartz Paint Protection Coating
- Compatible with all types of pads including foam, microfibre and wool.
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When scratches are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section -> Apply 6 – 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.
- Refine if necessary using CarPro Reflect.