Plastic bumpers and trim can suffer the ravages of time and harsh driving conditions just as much as your paintwork. Autoglym Bumper Care cleans and revives colour, restoring ageing trim to its original finish.
It also protects the surface by forming a tough, translucent, flexible, waterproof barrier against atmospheric pollution.
Can be used on all colours of exterior plastic and rubber components, including bumpers, grilles, mirror casings, window rubbers, door seals, mouldings, trim, tyre walls, vinyl roofs, spoilers and mudflaps. Ideal for removing dried on polish stains. Also particularly effective on vinyl roof hoods, rejuvenating and helping to proof against water.
- Revives and restores ageing trim
- Gives trim a natural sheen, not high gloss
- Provides protective waterproof barrier
- Can be used on any colour and multiple types of trim
- Will not damage paintwork – simply buffs off
- Also excellent for vinyl roof hoods
- Autoglym is used and approved by over 20 car manufacturers, including Jaguar, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen