Rupes Twisted Wool Rotary Polishing Pad
Designed to provide impressive cutting speed, reduced risk of rotary swirls and improved process efficiency while maintaining a smooth, vibration-free, operator experience.
The all-new Rupes Twisted Wool Rotary Polishing Pad are available in two sizes. They are compatible with virtually all rotary polishing tools on the market today.
Each RUPES twisted natural wool pad is constructed of a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool. They’re assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm.
No synthetic fibers or fillers are used in the construction of the pad. Each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color.
The RUPES twisted natural wool pads were developed to optimize the performance of RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound in an variety of applications and industries.
- Blend of various 100% natural lamb’s wool with 0% of synthetic fibers.
- Highly refined twisted strands ensure consistency across the entire pad surface
- Maximized fiber density for increased surface area and optimal performance
- Steam treated to set fibers and coloring after production
- Available in 2 different diameters to suit common rotary applications (180mm pad for 125mm backing plate) & (200mm pad for 150mm backing plate).
1 x Pad of your chosen size (machine polisher not included)