Meguiars Quik Scratch Eraser Kit
The exciting new Meguiars Quik Scratch Eraser Kit includes Meguiar’s proprietary 4” Scratch Eraser Pad, Meguiar’s® ScratchX® 2.0 Fine Scratch & Blemish Remover and a premium 16” x 16” microfiber towel. Using the power of your drill, the Scratch Eraser Pad maximizes the ScratchX® 2.0 formula to quickly erase scratches with minimum effort. This combination allows you to safely remove paint defects and blemishes like light scratches, scuff marks, paint transfer, fingernail marks around door handles and more!
ScratchX 2.0 contains microscopic abrasives to remove light defects and enhance depth of shine. It does this without harming the paint on your car. After working the ScratchX 2.0 in, the included microfiber towel safely and gently removes the remaining residue to reveal a brilliant shine. Stop working by hand to remove fine scratches and blemishes in your paint. Let your drill do the work and erase them with the Meguiar’s Quik Scratch Eraser Kit!
Important: Unfortunately not all scratches can be removed completely. If a scratch is too deep to remove by hand, its appearance can still be vastly improved. However, but it may require professional rectification for complete repair.
- 118ml bottle of Meguiars ScratchX 2.0
- 4″ Scratch eraser drill-mounted pad
- 1 x 16″x16″ microfibre towel
How to use:
Shake all products well. Use only on a clean, cool surface in the shade.
IMPORTANT: Mount the Quik Scratch Eraser Pad flat on the paint surface. Keep the pad & drill moving. Allowing the pad to remain in one place can overheat the paint finish and cause damage.
- Apply a small amount of ScratchX 2.0 to the Eraser pad in an X Pattern.
- Place the Quik Scratch Eraser Pad flat on the surface & using medium speed, make 4-6 overlapping passes. Repeat as needed until the defect is no longer noticeable.
- Remove excess ScratchX 2.0 from the Quik Scratch Eraser Pad by pressing the pad into a clean, damp towel several times, then polish the affected area with 4-6 light, overlappin passes.
- Remove remaining residue with the microfibre towel.
TIP: Follow with Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax to quickly protect and beautify the newly corrected area, along with the rest of your car.