Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Sealant
Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Sealant is a highly durable polymer formula that bonds to your exterior glass to form a transparent, hydrophobic barrier layer that repels rain, sleet and snow upon contact. Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Sealant works in conjunction with the natural airflow over the car to rapidly dissipate water droplets at speeds on excess of 30mph, resulting in vastly improved visibility and driver safety.
Rain drops and road spray simply bead up and roll off on treated surfaces.
Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Sealant will also assist in the reduction of ‘frosted’ external glass under extreme cold weather conditions.
How to Apply:
- Thoroughly clean glass. Use a clay bar and Meguiars Perfect Clarity Glass Polishing Compound to remove bonded contaminants.
- Apply Glass Sealant to the grey applicator pad (included) or a microfibre towel and apply to windows with overlapping strokes to ensure even coverage. Complete one section of the window at a time until the entire window has been treated.
- Allow the product to dry 5-10 mins. Note: Higher humidity climates will require a longer dry time from 15-30 mins.
- Mist some water onto a microfibre towel and then wipe off the excess glass sealant from the surface.
- To ensure even coverage, apply a second coat of the Glass Sealant and then immediately wipe it off. Do not touch the surface for at least 1 hour while the product is curing.
- 1 x 118ml Meguiars Glass Sealant
- 1 x Foam applicator pad