Lake Country Low Profile Foamed Purple Wool Pad (choice of sizes)
What is Foamed Wool?
The new low profile version of the Purple Foamed Wool pads is designed for effective paint correction with a fine finish. The pad features a patented nano-foam process that encapsulates the base of the lambswool fibres with microscopic poly-foam particles to help prevent caking and matting. The manufactured wool stands up better than natural wool pads to provide more cushion against the paint. The denser wool finishes like a foam pad so you get perfect paint in fewer steps.
This thin version now means there is less clogging, product wastage and it works well on dual action polishers to increase the levels of cut possible
- Performance – Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad. Aggressively removes P1500 grit scratches, leaving a lustrous finish with no hazing by reducing compounding swirls.
- Dense Body – Foamed fibers resist caking and matting. Foaming process also creates minute air pockets at the base of the fibers, which improves cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
- Consistent Quality – Manufacturing process produces a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance … unlike performance reducing variances that can occur with natural sheepskin pads.
- Minimal Linting – Foaming process locks in the lambswool fibers, significantly reducing linting.
- Appearance – Distinctive colour for easy identification.
Available in 5″ (125mm) & 3″ (75mm) sizes.
1 x Lake Country Foamed Purple Wool Compounding Pad (chosen colour)