Kranzle XA17 TST Pressure Washer
The remarkable construction of the Kranzle XA17 TST Pressure Washer raises the bar in terms of design and functionality to a whole new level.
Technically mature, consistently ergonomic and of robust solidity: this is how to briefly describe the major features of the XA17 TST Pressure Washer. A new upright design keeps the motor in the correct position at all times, both for usage and storage, plus additional cooling characteristics aid for smoother operation.
Features of the Kranzle XA17 TST Pressure Washer
- Kranzle Quick Change-Click System
- Intelligent storage box for changing-nozzles
- Pressure regulation, allows operating pressures to be set to suit any task
- Total stop system, improves seal life-span and reduces power consumption
- Storage for trigger gun with safety catch and lance
- Hose drum with 12m steel braided high-pressure hose
- 5m power lead with cable reel
- Operating pressure 30-150bar/1900 psi
- Maximum pressure 170bar
- Water flow 9 Ltrs/Min
- Motor Speed: 2800rpm
- Starting Load: 2.95KW
- Running Load: 2.2KW
- Nozzle size: 033
- Supply 230-240v
- Weight 31kgs
- Dimensions 470x360x875mm
The Kranzle DirtKiller nozzle comes as standard with the XA17 TST and is a tremendous help when cleaning stone work or tough jobs that need an aggressive spray equivalent to nearly 4000 psi. The DirtKiller connection give fantastic results when cleaning stone work and block paving, etc. It is very aggressive, you wouldn’t want to use it on your car, the spinning pencil jet combines concentrated power over a larger working area.
We would also recommend the Underbody lance for cleaning those harder to reach areas beneath your vehicle.
So where does this machine sit compared to the others in the range I hear you ask??
In our opinion, we would say it bridges the gap between the 1152TST and the 2160 range of machines, this particular model, the XA17 TST comes with the higher revving motor, ideal for static use.