FLEX XFE 7-12 80 Dual Action Polisher
The FLEX XFE 7-12 80 Dual Action Polisher is a is a small, compact tool and perfectly complements it’s big brother, the Flex XFE-7-15 150. It has a free-spinning drive with a 12mm orbit and is ideal for spot repairs and paint correction in tighter areas.. This machine will do it all – from paint correction through to applying finishing products such as glazes and sealants.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm
- Max. backing plate diameter: 75 mm
- Orbit: 12 mm
- No load speed: 1800-5500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load: 3600-10800 opm
- Power input: 700 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 320 x 120 mm
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 2.1kg
- 1x 75mm special velcro backing pad
- 1x FLEX XFE 7-12 80 Dual Action Polisher
- Foam Pad shown in the photo is NOT included
FREE UK Delivery on this item.