Until now, all microfibre towels were surge bound (thread looped around the edge) or bound with a fabric edging that’s stitched to the towel. Unless the binding is made with exceptional quality, they may create micro-fine scratches. This could be very frustrating when polish to remove scratches. The solution is this new generation polishing cloth. Look at these features:
- Non-hemmed edge – Will not scratch!
- No Residue Trail – Completely removes wax and polish residues
- Polish & Wax Will Not Build-Up in the Toweling
- Softer than cotton or fleece
- Lint-free (great for glass cleaning!)
- Machine washable & dryable
- Safe for all paint finishes, including clearcoats!
- Excellent glass cleaning towel
- An excellent choice for interior cleaning
This Towel is absolutely superb on glass. If you have stubborn water spots or stains, try using Autoglym Glass Polish. The results are amazing.
75/25 blend of Polyester/Polyamide
1 x 16" by 16" towel