The Elite Light Surface Decontamination Mitt – Fine Grade is a simple and fast method to remove contaminants from the surface of exterior automotive finishes and glass. With advanced Rubber Polymer Technology bonded to a 8.3" x 6" microfibre mitt you have another excellent alternative to detailing clay.
Decontamination of the paint surface is critical to proper auto care for a multitude of reasons. You want to remove all contaminants before polishing so you can work on a clean canvas rather than dragging tiny contaminants across the paint during the polishing phase.
Like clay the decontamination mitt removes the above surface contaminants but unlike clay it is not nearly as time consuming. Also if you drop it, it can simply be rinsed off and used again. Not only does it rinse easily but outlasts clay time and again.
- Advanced Rubber Polymer Technology
- Replaces aggressive claying
- Removes contamination faster than clay
- Quickly shaves away surface contaminants and leaves surface smooth to the touch
- Eliminate hand and finger fatigue
- Nearly half the cost of similar products with no compromise
- Durability: Unlike clay this will last through many vehicles!
- Re-useable: Simply rinse after use and re-use time and again
- Designed for light contamination and regular maintenance
1 x 8.3"x6" Mitt (light blue in colour)