Elite Detailers Low Tack Masking Tape is a high quality waterproof and high temperature Masking Tape for high performance automotive repair and detailing workshops. Designed for applications not exceeding 80 degrees. Manufactured to the highest tolerance standards, with consistent unwind force. Leaves no adhesive residue upon removal. Compatible with most common paints, it adapts well to most shaped surfaces, is hand tearable and won’t break on removal.
- Specific formulation allows it to work perfectly, even in overlapping and with masking paper/film applied
- Resistant to thinners
- Heat resistant up to 80 degrees C (30 minutes)
- No adhesive residue after removal from car body, plastics, glass, rubber profiles, etc
- Suitable for wet sanding
- Excellent performance with traditional solvent-based and water-based paints
- Good adhesion level
- Easy unwinding
- Well adaptable to most shaped surfaces
- Removable without breaking
- Hand tearable
Ideal for use by car detailers and automotive bodyshops for masking trims and rubber prior to machine or hand polishing, and for exterior or interior use when painting.
1 roll 48mm x 50m