Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite is based on Lime Prime, but without any micro-abrasives in it. Like with any polish, hand application on soft paint could lead to marring if applied without the necessary caution and although Lime Prime has been an extremely well-received product and very successful, Dodo Juice were keen to introduce a ‘safer’ variant that the wary could use – that could also be used after machine polishing where no further cutting action is required.Effectively a ‘cleaner glaze’, Lime Prime Lite cleanses the paint surface before applying a thin layer of lubricating glaze oils, to enhance gloss and provide a good foundation for the wax. In independent testing on Detailing World, a glossmeter was used to compare the shine of a machine polished panel before and after Lime Prime Lite, and a measured improvement was seen (this was twice the measured improvement that a chocolate coloured/fragranced competitor managed to achieve).
- Easy to apply and remove
- Gives an excellent deep gloss finish
- The perfect preparation for any wax
- Produced to the same high standard as the Dodo juice waxes
- Suitable for use either with machine polishers or application by hand
- Very economical – a little goes a long way