Chemical Guys Upholstery Brush With Velcro Attachment – Long Hair
The Chemical Guys Upholstery Brush With Velcro Attachment turns any dual action polisher into an upholstery-scrubbing machine. Why spend hours scrubbing at filth, spots, and stains by hand? Attach the Upholstery Brush onto your dual action polisher to quickly eradicate deep-set filth, body oils, and stains from leather, vinyl, or cloth seats and upholstery in any car or truck. Harness the power of your favorite machine polisher to spot-treat small spills and stains. Clean entire vehicle interiors with the Upholstery Brush in mere minutes. Industry-standard machine polishers like dual action and rotary machines are rarely used to their full potential. Professionals use machine polishers to remove swirls and scratches from paintwork, spread wax, and scrub seats, upholstery, and carpet using specialty brushes like the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment.
The precision injection molded plastic backing plate shrinks around every bundle of bristles for a secure bond that will never pull out or break. Durable nylon bristles resist chemicals while the extended bristle length helps absorb some machine force for gentler cleaning on sensitive interior surfaces. Use the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment for a deep clean on dirt, filth, and stains on any leather, vinyl, or cloth seats and upholstery.
- 5 inch diameter spinner brush for carpet
- Deep 1 inch bristles
- Quickly and easily remove stubborn stains and dirt
- For rotary, dual-action and random orbital polishers
- Very effective and simple to use
- Use in conjunction with Chemical Guys Lighting Fast Stain Extractor
- Carpet Brush with short, firm bristles also available.
The best way to remove deep-set filth, dirt, and stains from deep within pores and fibers is through physical agitation. Dirt particles get trapped deep inside fabric strands and leather pores. No amount of gentle wiping or chemical cleaning can dislodge them. The Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment physically untangles, scrubs, and agitates dirt and filth from deep within leather, vinyl, and cloth upholstery. Dual action and rotary polishers are powerful machines, and only a fraction of their power is enough to eradicate filth and stains forever. Attach the Upholstery Brush to any DA or rotary polisher and work over the surface between speed settings 1 and 3. Physical scrubbing is not a half-measure that merely covers filth or stains; the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment delivers permanent and thorough cleaning results on seats and upholstery found throughout the automobile or home.
How To Use:
- Prepare the surface by vacuuming any large debris from the area.
- Pre-treat any stains or set-in dirt in the area. Using a few sprays of your preferred Chemical Guys leather cleaner, fabric stain buster, or all purpose cleaner.
- Attach the Upholstery Brush With Hook & Loop Attachment to your preferred DA or rotary machine polisher.
- Turn the machine on between speed setting 1 and 3 and gently guide the spinning brush over the surface.
- Avoid pressing with heavy downward pressure into the seat or upholstery.
- Avoid using high speeds that can tear the adhesive pad from the backing plate.
- Blot up/wipe excess cleaner and residue from the surface.
- Follow up with appropriate leather conditioner, fabric protectant, or odor eliminator.
1 x Brush