Chemical Guys Trim Clean Wax and Oil Remover 16oz
Chemical Guys Trim Clean Wax and Oil Remover 16oz is a product that all solves an age old problem. Just one slip while detailing can leaving a permanent mark. We’ve all smeared a little wax on plastic and rubber parts on bumpers, mirrors, and doors. The wax seeps into the textured plastic and porous rubber parts, leaving a chalky white stain that won’t come out. Everyone seems to have a home remedy for the problem, but they all involve bathroom scrubbers or sandwich ingredients in place of professional grade products.
Chemical Guys Trim Clean Wax and Oil Remover 16oz is the only product that helps dissolve and remove embedded wax, glaze, sealant, or polishing compound from plastic and rubber car parts. Easily erase white wax stains from textured plastic and porous rubber trim pieces. Found all over door mirrors, bumper parts, window seals, front end grilles, side vents, and windshield trays.
Simply work the solution over the affected area with a soft scrubbing brush or microfibre towel. Agitate them out from deep within the surface. Trim Clean Wax And Oil Remover restores a natural look to trim pieces by removing waxy oils that stain and discolour them. Now a small misstep during a full vehicle detail or weekly car wash is no longer a permanent mark. Use immediately after wax accidents for maximum effect. Erase wax, sealant, or polish stains from trim, plastics, and rubber car parts with Chemical Guys Trim Clean Wax And Oil Remover.
- Helps remove dried wax from plastic and rubber car parts
- Make door mirrors, bumpers, vents, grilles, and tires look black and new
- Works on textured plastic, porous rubber, and smooth composite car parts
- Helps dissolve and remove wax, glaze, sealant, polish, and compound
- Can be used to prep surface for dressing application
Wax stains plastic trim with ugly white splotches and spots. When detailers couldn’t clean trim stains, they traditionally slathered it with extra coats of dressing to try and hide the unsightly white haze. The problem is the dressing eventually fades away, and you’re still left with white stains. Chemical Guys Trim Clean Wax And Oil Remover actively dissolves, cleans, and removes dried up wax from plastic and rubber trim pieces. Physically breaking down the offending particles and cleaning them from the surface results in a permanent fix, and total removal of the ugly white spots on any car part.
Remove wax, sealant, glaze, compound, or polish stains from exterior parts to make them look fresh and new again. Avoid replacing expensive trims just because of some old dried up wax. Clean up the problem with Chemical Guys Trim Clean, and enjoy the bold look of clean trim.
How To Use:
- Always test small area first
- Clean off loose dirt and debris from exterior plastic and rubber trim
- Mist 3 – 6 sprays of Trim Clean into your preferred microfiber towel, bristle brush, or applicator pad
- Gently scrub the affected area
- Focus on a small area at a time
- Continue until whole area is clean and restored
- Follow up to refresh and protect a brand new look with your favorite Chemical Guys dressing such as Chemical Guys VRP.