Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Protectant 16oz
Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Dressing 16oz restores and protects vinyl, rubber, and plastic car parts with a brand new look and brilliant shine. Chemical Guys blended synthetic polymers with proprietary G6 technology to create a liquid trim sealant for use inside or outside any vehicle. The water-based Hyper Coat formula nourishes dried-out and sun-faded parts to rejuvenate a deep-black new appearance with a bright wet shine.
Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Dressing 16oz trim sealant technology repels the harsh UV light and extreme heat that damages, cracks, and fades plastic and rubber parts. Treat exterior bumpers, door mirrors, window moldings, grilles, vents, and tires to get rid of any sun-faded chalky white look. Restore a brand-new appearance to interior door panels, center consoles, upholstery, dashboards, and engine bay components.
Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Dressing 16oz finishes dry to the touch. It will not attract dirt or dust. The refined formula penetrates deep to nourish the material. It leaves no residue to smear or streak over nearby surfaces. Specialty sun blocking agents repel harmful UVA and UVB rays that fade and damage car parts prematurely, helping them look newer for longer. Choose G6 Hyper Coat to restore, enhance, and protect any interior or exterior vinyl, rubber, or plastic car parts with a bright wet shine.
- Deep wet appearance for interior and exterior trim
- Extreme shine sprayable dressing
- Restores a bold new look on vinyl, rubber, and plastics
- Shields against UV rays
- Plastic & rubber restorer
- Shine enhancers give a bright wet look to trim pieces
- Water-based formula safe to use inside, or outside any vehicle
- Safe for a bold new look inside engine bays
Chemical Guys G6 Hyper Coat High Gloss Dressing 16oz restores and protects a brand new look and shine to interior and exterior trim. Restoring sun-faded plastic and rubber car parts can be a challenging part of any detailing process. UV rays and extreme heat often cause discoloration, distortion, and damage to vinyl, rubber, and plastic car parts. If left unchecked, these elements can cause fading, staining, and even premature cracking and breakage. The refined water-based dressing blended into G6 Hyper Coat penetrates through the fine pores of vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces. The premium formula nourishes and restores essential oils to sun-faded parts to rejuvenate a rich and new appearance. Exterior trim on bumpers, mirrors, windows, and tires is a critical part to a vehicle’s appearance. Maintaining these pieces with G6 Hyper Coat keeps them looking new and beautiful for as long as the car cruises down the road.
How To Use:
- Clean surface.
- Shake G6 Hyper Coat well.
- Spray directly onto a foam applicator pad or detailing brush to avoid overspray.
- Work into interior or exterior plastic, rubber, and vinyl pieces.
- Remove excess with a premium microfibre towel.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying additional coats as desired.