One of the problems of car care is the marring and swirling the paint. This happen mostly by using a harsh sponge mitt/wash mitt. it has been proven that the natural wool mitt has less swirling property than any other mitts. CarPro designed their wool mitts to last longer and reduce the chance of marring the paint.
CarPro Wool Wash Mitt Specs:
100% natural merino sheep skin
15cm X 25cm , wool length 6-8 cm.
Underside : non scratching fabric
- Super soft wool fibre mitt.
- Less water absorbing compares to similar wool mitts.
- Holds a fair amount of wash solution, while keeping a low weight whilst wet.
- Tends to "stick" on to the paint surface, makes cleaning effective, doesnt fall off from surface.
- Long fibres allow good reach into gaps and crevasses without additional tools like brushes .
- Great control while washing , good surface coverage.
- Easy to rinse and clean.
- After use, rinse well under a warm tap water to remove as much debris and dirt as possible – do not machine wash!
- Use a dedicated detergent if the mitt is very dirty.
- Allow to dry NATURALLY, DO NOT DRY IN THE SUNSHINE OR A TUMBLE DRYER.!!
- Brush the wool with pet brush or strong hair brush to keep the wool fluffy.
1 x Wash Mitt