CarPro GLISS Hyper Slick Hydrophobic Top Coating 50ml Kit
If I were to ask you what two factors fill every true car care enthusiast with happiness, what would you say? For most it is the gloss and incredible feeling of a perfectly slick and pure finish! THAT is the essence of GLISS. CarPro GLISS Hyper Slick Hydrophobic Top Coating 50ml Kit has brought new advances in nanotechnology to bear and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, hyper-glossy and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings! CarPro GLISS also increases resistance to static buildup, dust retention and many types of mineral and water stains!
Combining modified long-chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS is an evolution in top-coat protection and its immensely tactile feel, achievable on any non porous surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
CarPro GLISS Hyper Slick Hydrophobic Top Coating 50ml Kit includes:
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz GLISS (20ml+/- per coat)
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4″ Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Hyper SLICK and smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Also works great as a stand-alone Nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12+ Months
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Recommended working temperatures: 5c – 30c
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with Reset, decontaminate, and polish with a CarPro abrasive polish
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time.
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 12 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest