CarPro Essence: Extreme Gloss Primer – 500ml
CarPro is turning the wheels of innovation once again!! CarPro Essence is a unique blend of nano-tech Quartz, high gloss durable resins, and fine abrasives that are blended together at a microscopic level to form something truly ground breaking! CarPro Essence leaves an amazing high gloss finish with semi-permanent fillers and protective capabilities all built in!
Paired with a microfiber cutting pad Essence is capable of unexpected cutting power, while a CarPro gloss pad armed with Essence provides gloss we could only dream of until now! But this is not simply a polish…
In less than the time you take to polish a car with conventional products, CarPro Essence is capable of removing swirls, building your clear coat thicker, leaving higher gloss, and laying down a semi-permanent coat of protection! Oh… and it wipes off like a dream!
Incredibly Essence also leaves a perfectly smooth, deep, reflective, primed layer to build on with CQuartz or Reload! The primer attribute in Essence makes application of CQuartz easier than ever and bonds together seamlessly, forming a shell of Extreme Gloss and protection!
- Primes surface for CQuartz or Reload (or any other Si02 coating)
- Produces extremely high gloss
- Semi-permanent filling capabilities
- Adds a layer of Si02 Quartz protection
- Use by rotary, dual action machine or by hand
- Shake well
- For heavier cut use foam cutting pad and prime well
- For maximum gloss use sparingly with CarPro Gloss pad
- Spread evenly across section on low speed
- Polish on medium or medium high speed with slow hand movements.
- Return to low speed to finish down haze free/hologram free
- Buff off excess residue and move to next section
- Clean pad often
- For hand use, apply in circular motions working into the paintwork for 2-3 minutes then allow 10 minutes curing before buffing
- Can be topped with Reload or Hydro2 immediately, please allow at least 3 hours after buffing before coating with Cquartz or wax/traditional polymer sealants due to solvents.