CarPro CQuartz BLACKOUT Tyre Coating 50ml Kit
CARPRO CQUARTZ BlackOut is a tyre and rubber coating that leaves an incredibly durable and natural satin-like protective appearance on tyres, rubber, and plastic trim. Utilising polysiloxane technology merged with a water based acrylic resin, this coating is far more durable than traditional tyre dressings. BlackOut’s water base ensures to be gentle on tyres without the sticky side effects of some silicone based products. Prevent the deterioration of rubber and protect surfaces from harmful UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of plastic trim that has deteriorated over time.
The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its weak solvent base allows it to be very gentle on tyres with no sticky side effects of silicone based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.
- 1x 50ml bottle of Blackout 50ml
- 1x CarPro Tyre Applicator
- 1 x Pump trigger
- Instruction manual
HOW TO USE:
• Wash tyres thoroughly with MultiX. Dry very well!
• Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tyre applicator sponge.
• Work in the coat over the tyre walls surface.
• Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25°C or 2h at 15°C. We advise to use a fan or air movement to speed up curing time (particularly in cooler application temperatures)
• To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
Touch-dry time: 4 hours
Full drying time: 12 hours.
Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days.
Recommended Application temperature: 15-30° C (59-86°F).
Expected Durability : 6 months +/-