Autoglym Polar Blast pH neutral Snow Foam 2.5 Litre
Autoglym Polar Blast pH neutral Snow Foam 2.5 Litre is an effective pre-wash product which can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing.
This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash mitt moving over heavy contamination.
Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
- Produces a slick layer of suds that clings
- Loosens and lifts dirt from the surface
- ph Neutral rating of 5.6
- Active ingredients safely remove traffic film and road dirt
- Significantly minimises the risk of swirl marks
- Rinses freely and leaves no residue behind
Autoglym Polar Blast pH neutral Snow Foam 2.5 Litre can also be used via a foaming pump sprayer to produce excellent results for those who don’t have access to a pressure washer or water source.
How to use:
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam.
- Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 10 minutes, although do not allow it dry on.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.
- Follow up with a wash using your favourite shampoo.
Size: 2.5 Litre bottle