3M Sun Gun II Colour Check Light
The 3M Sun Gun II Colour Check Light A fully portable, rechargeable light with a virtually perfect match to natural daylight. Eases the pain of colour matching and helps to prevent reworks due to incorrect matches. A popular product within the professional automotive aftermarket to increase productivity and ensure that reworks are minimised.
Although originally designed for use as a colour check light, the 3M Sun Gun II Colour Check Light this is also the ultimate swirl spotting tool. It allows a detailer the ability to see swirls, sand scratches and other defects that a regular portable light just cannot show replicating daylight without the need to go outside.
Features & Benefits:
- Longer battery run time
- Wider, more even light beam
- Built-in cooling fan & thermal protection shut-off to prevent unit from overheating
- Patented 35W bulb outputs up to 3000 lux of daylight balanced light (CRI > 99%)
- Two modes of operation; full power (3000 lux) & half power (1500 lux)
- Power saving switch turns lamp off after 60 seconds
- Fully charged battery gives 8 hours intermittent usage in half power mode
- Charging time: 2-4 hours 230V
- Supplied with durable plastic carrying case & 12V rechargeable NiCd battery
- Charging cradle, power cables & instruction manual included
- Works in conjunction with our other 3M products.
Kit contents: 3M Sun Gun II Colour Check Light, Battery, Charger, Power Supply, Cords and instruction manual in heavy duty plastic case.