Our display of products on our website is an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell those goods to you. All product descriptions and recommendations are given in good faith using the information supplied by the manufacturer/distributor of said products. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. We will not be bound however unless and until we accept your offer. We reserve the right to increase the prices in the event of increases in any directly attributable cost and to amend errors or omissions. In this instance, we will ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check product suitability before ordering. You should not alter or change the products or sell, pass on or use in any way that the manufacturer has not specifically agreed to, nor should you infringe copyright. The Customer should use products only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Neither the Seller nor the manufacturer can accept liability for loss or damage caused as a result of improper use of a product.
We can accept payment via Nochex, credit/debit card, Paypal, cheque/postal order and bank transfer. Cheque payments and transfers must await clearance of the cheque before goods can be despatched. Card payments are processed securely by Nochex and you will be automatically directed to their website to make payment. For your security, Elite Car Care has no contact with your credit card details, and we cannot therefore take payment over the phone. Please note that the payee for all card transactions will show on your statement as Nochex rather than Elite Car Care.
You will be sent an automatic order acknowledgement e-mail to the e-mail address you have supplied, to confirm that your order is being processed. This does not constitute order confirmation or order acceptance from us. The Contract of Sale will be formed between the Seller and the Customer at the point of despatch of the goods and sales invoice. It does not take place until that stage, notwithstanding that we have sent acknowledging e-mails and your card may have been debited. All orders placed on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with the above clause. The goods shall remain the property of the Seller until payment in full has been received from the Customer and the Contract of Sale has been entered into.
Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full and immediate refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods and do not wish to wait for the item to become available.
- We are happy to despatch goods to alternative shipping addresses. However, in order to protect ourselves and all card holders from credit card fraud, we reserve the right to insist that new customers paying by credit/debit card receive their first order at the address at which their credit/debit card is registered.
- Please ensure the shipping address you provide is correct and complete, as we will not be responsible for any costs incurred with the courier for incorrect or missing information.
- Any request for goods to be left without a signature will be agreed to only at the Company’s discretion and at the risk of the Customer. No claim for missing/damaged deliveries can be accepted by the Company if we have given such an instruction to the carrier on the Customer’s request.
- Delivery charges are calculated according to the total weight (actual or volumetric, whichever is the greater) of the order and charged at cost to us. A signature will be required upon delivery. This signature will be proof that you, or the person to whom the order is addressed, have received the delivery.
- The carriage options for UK destinations are Next (working) Day by DPD to mainland UK and 48 (working) Hour service to UK offshore (including Northern Ireland) and Scottish Highlands, or Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For (Recorded) to all UK destinations (size restrictions apply to this last service). The exact costs of the shipping options available will be displayed on the shopping cart page prior to payment and without the need to register your details on the site first. All orders to mainland UK with a value of £75 or more will be delivered free of charge using a next day courier service (excluding Scottish Highlands as there is a surcharge payable, please contact us for details).
- International shipping costs will be displayed on the shopping cart page prior to payment and without the need to register your details on the site first. Airmail post is used for small items and this is a non-trackable budget service which takes 1-2 weeks to Western Europe and 2-3 weeks to Eastern Europe and Worldwide. Larger/high value items go by DPD’s or DHL’s fully trackable road services and their lead time are as follows:
- Belgium, Channel Islands, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic), Luxembourg, Netherlands = 2 days
- Andorra, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy*, Liechtenstein, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain*, Sweden*, Switzerland = 3 days
- Croatia, Finland*, Gibraltar, Lithuania, Norway, Romania = 4 days
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece*, Latvia = 5 days
- SHIPPING CHARGES DO NOT INCLUDE CUSTOMS CHARGES/DUTIES/TAXES WHERE APPLICABLE AND ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL COSTS ARE THE RECIPIENT’S RESPONSIBILITY.
- If your country is not listed it means we do not normally ship there, however in some cases we can make special arrangements so please contact us if you require a quote.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 24 (business) hours of the order being placed, subject to stock. However, this may take slightly longer during exceptionally busy periods – if you need your goods by a certain date please notify us and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
- Royal Mail quote 2-3 days for delivery of 2nd Class Signed For and guarantee next day by 1pm for Special Delivery (please contact us if you wish to use this guaranteed service). If there is nobody at the address to receive the delivery a card will be left instructing you to a) collect the consignment from your local Royal Mail sorting office or b) arrange for redelivery or c) arrange to collect from a local Post Office (Royal Mail charge a small fee for this service). Royal Mail will hold the consignment for one week, after which they will return it to us. Before the goods can be resent a charge will be made to cover the re-despatch. A request for payment will be sent via email and once this payment has been received the goods will be re-despatched to you at the Seller’s earliest convenience.
- DPD delivers the next (working) day in most areas, between 7.00am and 8.00pm. (Some remote locations and offshore are a 48 hour service). Saturday deliveries can be selected at checkout and the appropriate charge will be levied. Deliveries by a certain time of day can be made by prior arrangement and at an additional cost – please contact us for further details. You will receive an email on the evening of despatch, containing all the details you need to track your item online, including the anticipation one hour delivery window on the day of delivery. If you provide a mobile phone number when ordering you will also receive a text on the morning of delivery advising of the one hour delivery window (residential addresses only).
- If there is nobody at the address to receive the delivery a card will be left. After three failed deliveries the goods will be held at your local DPD depot for collection or a further delivery attempt can be arranged at a charge of £5 . It is the Customer’s responsibility to pay any additional charges and request for payment will be made by email prior to any further delivery attempts. If deliveries cannot be made and fail due to no contact with the carrier and are then returned to us, before the goods can be resent a charge will be made to cover any return carriage plus re-despatch. A request for payment will be sent via email and once this payment has been received the goods will be re-despatched to you at the Seller’s earliest convenience.
- Delivery lead time are estimates and given in good faith by the Seller, but shall not amount to any contractual obligation. Whilst the Seller will do everything possible to ensure the Customer receives their goods within the lead time given, the Seller accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery. Goods are despatched via various recognised carriers.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check all goods for damage and to make a written note of any outer damage on the carrier’s paperwork before signing for acceptance of said goods. Once goods have been signed for the Seller cannot accept any liability for damage (except that which is not obvious from the outside) since a clean signature invalidates any claim against the carrier. We will replace free of charge or refund any goods lost in transit once we have received confirmation from the carrier that the goods are indeed lost. We will repair, replace or refund (as appropriate) goods damaged in transit provided that we receive written notification and photographic evidence of such damage within two days of delivery and goods received in an obviously damaged or unsatisfactory condition have been signed for as such. On receipt, goods should be checked against the enclosed invoice. Any discrepancies must be notified to us in writing (preferably email) within 48 hours of receipt of goods, otherwise no liability can be accepted. The packing and contents should be retained for inspection.
- If you select the Store Pickup option at checkout, no shipping charge will be applied and your order will be held at our premises in Maidenhead for collection during business hours (we can sometimes accommodate out of hours collection by prior arrangement). You will be notified by email as soon as your order is picked and ready for collection.
- Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, the Customer has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. Goods must be returned to the Seller at the Customer’s own expense and arrive in “as new” condition, upon which a refund will be issued for the full value of the goods (any postage/packaging costs paid by the Customer are non-refundable, unless the goods supplied by the Seller are faulty.) Goods so returned must be in resale-able condition, appropriately packed, carriage paid and accompanied by a copy of the sales invoice/correspondence with the Seller in relation to the return.
- Please address any returned item to: Elite Car Care, Unit 4 Kings Grove Industrial Estate, Kings Grove, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4DP. It is advisable to use a shipping method that requires a signature upon delivery, since proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt of any returned item.
WASTE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (WEEE) RETURNS – UK Only
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. We offer a free “take-back” service for any item covered (such as machine polishers) under the WEEE regulations when you make an equivalent purchase from us. The item must fulfil the same functions as the new item and must be returned at your expense within 28 days of the purchase of your new item. All new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
By committing to a purchase from Elite Car Care, the Customer agrees to the above Terms and Conditions. If you are in any way unsure of your legal position, you should seek independent legal advice.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
*Times are indicative and may be longer for remote areas.