Turn heads like never before!
Warning: Use of Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal may cause you to attract more attention than you ever did before. As a result, it may take you longer to fuel-up your vehicle, run through the drive-through, or pass the keys to the valet. Everyone will want to know what you're using on your car, and how you maintain that show car shine. Don't say we didn't warn you....
You've always known that Zaino Show Car Products create a look that is second to none, but with Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal, we've taken things to a whole new level. Make no mistake, Z-8 is not a Z-6 replacement. It's been designed to compliment the Zaino product line by taking over where Z-6 left off. Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal offers a unique opportunity to drastically enhance the shine, gloss, depth, slickness and protection of the Zaino system. Leaving for a car show and need an extra boost of gloss? Use Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal. Heading out on an extended road-trip and want a little extra protection from the elements? Bring along Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal. Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal utilizes twenty-five new ingredients to bring you the highest level of shine, the deepest depths of gloss, the slickest feel, and the most protection available in any detail spray, period. But keep in mind, Z-8 isn't for everyone, and it hasn't been designed for everyday use. It's for those special occasions and extreme instances when you need extra performance from the Zaino Show Car Polish System. If you're ready to take your paint to the next level and treat your eyes to the richest, most detailed paint they've ever seen, order a bottle of Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal and prepare to be impressed.
Z-8 Grand FinaleTM Spray Seal:
- Leaves a high gloss, high shine, deep, rich, wet finish thanks to advanced optical-clarifying polymers
- Leaves an ultra-slick finish that repels dust, dirt, environmental fallout and other stains
- Locks in the improved looks and protection for weeks - not days
- Contains anti-UV agents to protect your vehicle's finish against damaging sun rays
- Is easy to use: wipe on, wipe off
- Is intended for special occasions and events only; it is not a Z-6 replacement
- Should be used in conjunction with the Zaino Show Car Polish System, including Z-2 PRO, Z-3 or Z-5
Note: Z-8 is EXTREMELY concentrated and can be a little finicky in hot, humid weather, but it is definitely worth it. Using less is better.
- Shake well before using.
- The vehicle should be relatively clean - Z-8 won't replace a car wash or even a typical quick detail spray. If your vehicle is dirty, wash it before using Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal.
- Use only 100% cotton towels. Most cars will require two towels. A 12" x 12" or 16" x 16" towel size is ideal.
- Working with a cool and dry surface, lightly spray an extremely thin mist of Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal on an area of your paint that is approximately 3' x 3'. Buff immediately with the dry side of your towel, turning frequently.
- Do not allow Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal to dry on your finish. If Zaino Z-8 dries by itself, simply wipe down the affected area again.
- For best results, use Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal very sparingly. Like Z-6, a 1/2 ounce will do your entire car, including the rims. A 16-ounce bottle of Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal should detail your vehicle 20-30 times.
Tip: When applying multiple coats of Zaino polish the same day, especially on darker color vehicles. I would highly recommend waiting a couple of hours before applying Z-8.
16 fl. ozs. (473 ml.)